I initially went to Deb Tri (the owner) for Botox and filler and had no problems. But while there I learned about a treatment called Fractora that could help eliminate lines around the mouth area.

I decided to try it after talking with Deb. The cost was $600. To make a long story short, THE TREATMENT PERMANENTLY SCARED MY FACE! Luckily I only had the area around my mouth done.

I have many scars - some are recessed (like acne scars, but larger, and there are spots where there is loss of pigment (hypopigmentation) and darker spots (hyperpigmentation). Deb never said "I'm sorry", she didn't offer to refund my money. She acted like she didn't care. Needless to say, I no longer go to Simplicity Medspa.

I talked to a lawyer, but it's difficult, if not impossible, to get medical professionals to testify against each other and you have to prove negligence. Her assistant Tracy Riggs Glessner is shady and watch your credit card for charges!!!! I recommend The Larrabee Center on First Hill in Seattle. I have had about 6 Dermapin treatments to help reduce the scaring ($100 each).

They are wonderful! DO NOT GO TO SIMPLICITY MEDSPA!

Review about: Simplicity Medspa Dermatology Doctor.

Comments